Tools and Supplies needed...
Branches, branch cutters, wooden craft disk, craft mirror, hot glue, drill and small drill bit.
1. Snip branches to desired length.
2. Measure circumference of wooden craft disk and mark how far to drill each hole apart. Ours was 22.5 inches around and we drilled a hole every 2.25 inches.
3. Paint wood the desired color. We used regular craft paint.
4. Hot glue branches into pre drilled holes.
5. Glue craft mirror on with glue for slick surfaces. We used GOOP.
6. If the mirror is small you can attach it to the wall without nails by using industrial velcro.