What you Need:
- Empty baby food jar
- Small amount of poly-fiberfill or cotton balls (enough to fill the jar and a little more so it makes a mound on top)
- 1 4-inch circle of fabric
- Rubber band (large enough to fit around the neck of the jar)
- 12 inches of ribbon
- Strip of wrapping paper, 3-1/2 inches by 8-inches
- Clear tape
What you Do:
- Place the wrapping paper strip inside the baby food jar, printed side facing out, and secure with tape.
- Fill the jar with poly-fiberfill or cotton balls.
- Center the fabric circle over the top of the jar and secure with the rubber band.
- Tie the ribbon around the jar, covering the rubber band. You may also use plain white paper instead of wrapping paper and draw your own designs on it