This is a great project for all ages.
- recycled toilet paper tubes, or paper towel tubes, lots of them!
- white glue or a hot glue gun
- lots of paper clips, if you're using white glue
- Cut tubes into evenly sized rings. You do want the rings to be the same depth, so do take the extra time to measure! If you want to be a perfectionist, cut with a craft knife and a metal ruler.
- Start gluing tubes together. I used hot glue since it's quicker, but I'd recommend using the white glue and paper clips method for kids. Use the paper clips to hold the pieces together as they dry flat on a table.
- I really didn't have a plan so I decided to assemble flowers, and figure out what to do with them afterwards! You might want to actually design something first for more certain results. You could even plan your design on the computer!
- Run to the neighbors to see if they have some extra tubes, when you run out!
- Finish assembling your entire design and paint if desired. Hang and enjoy!